Sunday 24 June 2012

Task 01 Results & Task 2


Okay, so Leaving us this week is Snickers_4314 as she did not complete the task.

----------------------------------------------------------------
We had a total of 28 votes.

The winner of this week's task is Marychristmas11 with 10 Votes

But she did not comment saying the theme she wanted so I will choose again this week. 

2nd Place - DarkShadow205 - 8 Votes
3rd Place - Punkbrunette5 - 5 Votes
4th Place - Love-Dulce - 4 Votes
5th Place - Sweetwoman95 - 1 Vote

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Contestants
Love-Dulce
MaryChristmas11
Sweetwoman95
PunkBrunette5
darkshadow205
* if I spelt your username wrong please tell me & I will change it. 

---------------------------------------------------------
Task 02

This task is to create a style for "Prom" 


EXAMPLE IMAGE

It can be done via Drawing or a Graphic.
Upload it & Comment in links with it, or e-mail it to me at Missbooyah@hotmail.co.uk

Cheaters will be eliminated so please make your own look. 
* Please write your username on your drawing or graphic before uploading it. 

Thank you

~ bracken1234

DEADLINE: 29th June 

6 comments:

  1. YEY, congrats to Marychristmas11 :)

    But the Example Image don't want to show me :( Please, can you poblish a link of the picture :/ ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I like the idea - Prom outfit :D I'll do my best today , or tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :)

    Do you want to see only the dress or the dress with the head...face...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today is 29th .. :S Or it will be tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete