Saturday 6 October 2012

Hello you + Plus Hotbuys

Hello everyone, I'm Cooldeer123 and I'm the new writer here in "Meanwhile on Stardoll"!

I've noticed that the blog was inactive for some time, so I'll try to keep up with the last posts here, specially about the hot buys  which means I'll post all of hot buys that were released until the present date.


(The following items are not available on Stardoll anymore) 



Hotbuys Steampunk Bracelet from Fallen Angel





It came out in 25 August and it costed then 9 stardollars. Personally I think it's gorgeous, I just didn't buy it because i was on holidays...Perfect as an accessory for a punk/rock/grunge style or to give more personality to any look.


Hotbuys Romper from Original Future 


This romper came out in 4 September and it costed then 19 stardollars.
Very colorful and summerish, if well accessorized can look fantastic.




Hotbuys Chevron Dress from Rio


It costed 21 stardollars, and it came out in 5 September.
This is the kind of dress I really consider an hot buy, you see none dress equal to this one in Starbazzar and for me it just looks great, again very summerish as the romper but quite fashionable at the same time.




Hotbuys Brand Bag -Bonjour Bizou


Came out on 10 September and it costed 12 stardollars then.
Very nice and unique bag, bought it at once when i saw it! But it might not look that well with some outfits, considering it's a quite strong pink.




...Next post I'll be talking about the other hot buys that came out but they're still on Stardoll. Stay tuned and see you in the next post!

xoxo Cooldeer123






No comments:

Post a Comment